Friday, May 04, 2007

Sad News.....

Well yesterday I found out that my two favorite t.v. shows (7th Heaven and Gilmore Girls) are ending this year. They are having a Series finale on the 13th of May and the 15th of May. The 7th Heaven series finale is on Sunday May 13th at 8:00 pm, and the Gilmore Girls series finale is on Tuesday May 15th at 8:00 pm. 7th Heaven has been on since August of 1996, and Gilmore Girls has been on since October of 2000. I guess it is better that they are ending now so that they don't mess the show up by making stupid story lines up then finishing it. The sad part is that in September I won't have a show to watch, but I will deel with that when it comes. Hope everybody has a GREAT weekend :)

4 comments:

PTChick said...

I hate it when people decide to end your favorite tv shows. I've had that happen to me at least five times. Sometimes I get lucky and they have new shows on that are similar to the one that they took off.

Lucia said...

I'm so sad about it! I love 7th Heaven. I'm just starting to love it, and now it's ending! Wah!

Ian Dewey said...

Hopefully they will replace them with shows you can like. Or maybe you could find another show already on that you like.

Monkeybaby14 said...

oh i see. that stinks annie!

-sarah*