Monday, May 28, 2007

Happy Memorial Day ....


Today we went to the parade in Fairport. It was fun. It was 46 minutes long. That is short for a parade. I think I like the Penfield parade a little better for the fourth of July. Here is a picture of an American Flag in one of my bed post. I have four of them. Three small and one big. I am now collecting more for them. For a side note I am listening to a song that me and Lucie made with our friends the Haehns on garage band. It is funny. Sorry I just wanted to say that, because it reminded me of when we made it. So yeah. Oh yeah yesterday I set up my playmobils camping. ( Their camping site is in my room ), any ways I was thinking about it I am going to make plants for my playmobils, then it will look like they are really camping !

2 comments:

Monkeybaby14 said...

oh neat! i didn't know that fairport had a parade for today?

-sarah♥

Ian Dewey said...

I think that the plant idea is a good one.