I found this picture of the trees in the field that I took last year on May 10, 2006. I took the new one yesterday May 8, 2007. They look so much more different then they do now. They one on the top is the one from last year, and the one on the bottom is the one from this year.
Wednesday, May 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hope the trees green up soon. Some of them have, but I can't wait for when they all do.
I want the trees in the backyard to come out because that means that I can sit on the swings in the shade. It is so much more cooler that way to be able to swing in the shade instead of the sun.
these are nice pictures, even if they are from last year! lol.
]-sarah<33
That's so sad that it was greener last year then this year! Oy.
Post a Comment