Well last weekend Lucie made a Lilac Festival for our playmobils, so yesterday I sent my playmobils to the Lilac Festival. Here is a picture of Emily Morgan in the Purple, and her very best friend Jessica Brown in the Golden. They are supposed to be smelling the flowers. Well hope ya'll have a great day !!!! Oh by the way thses playmobils are 14 years old. I can't wait until they come out with the teenagers that we asked them to make, because then they will look their real age.
Monday, May 21, 2007
Hey ya'll
Well last weekend Lucie made a Lilac Festival for our playmobils, so yesterday I sent my playmobils to the Lilac Festival. Here is a picture of Emily Morgan in the Purple, and her very best friend Jessica Brown in the Golden. They are supposed to be smelling the flowers. Well hope ya'll have a great day !!!! Oh by the way thses playmobils are 14 years old. I can't wait until they come out with the teenagers that we asked them to make, because then they will look their real age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like how you guys made a Lilac festival for the playmobils, it was a great idea.
I liked making that. It was fun!
Post a Comment