Thursday, October 18, 2007

Today



A couple of years ago me and Lucie wrote a letter to the playmobil company asking them to make some new stuff. The things we wanted them to make were a new house which they did and I have it, a cruise boat, they made a yacht instead, and I still hope they make a cruise boat, a new r.v., teenagers, and a infant seat. Well this year they finaly came out with the teenagers, and the infant seat. I got the teenagers for Lucie's birthday, and on Monday I finaly ordered the infant seat, and today I got it ! Here is a picture of it.

1 comment:

KT aka Kiwi<3 said...

cool! o and a lock down is where if someone whose dangerous comes in the buliding the teachers have 2 lock their doors we have 2 close the windows and wait until the principle says its ok to unlock the doors. its kinda scary