Thursday, October 04, 2007



Sorry I haven't updated in a while. Here are two pictures of some pumpkins. The first one is one of the biggest ones we have, and the second one is my pumpkin, that since August I have watched it grow, and turn orange so yeah, when we pick it I am going to carve something on it. Oh yeah I wanted to give you two new blogs to visit. They are my playmobil blogs. The first one is http://the-morganfamily.blogspot.com/, and that one is for the Morgan family, and then the second one is for the browns, and that blog is http://the-brownfamily.blogspot.com/. Oh I thought I would warn you that I haven't updated these blogs since last summer, but now I am going to start updating them.

4 comments:

PTChick said...

thos pumpkins are huge. what do you plan to carve into yours annie?

Monkeybaby14 said...

oh those are the nice PUMPKINS!

-sarah♥

KT aka Kiwi<3 said...

PUMPKINS!!! u guys should carve with us 2 this year

Ian Dewey said...

I like the picture on the bottom a lot Annie. They're both very good.