Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. Yesterday we finally took our playmobils in the little purple pool, and set them up in their boats. It was fun. Here are two pictures and a video. The one in the big boat aka the yatch are the Morgans and some of the browns, and the ones in the paddle boat are the browns. Well hope ya'll enjoy this update, and I promice to update again tomorrow !!!!
Thursday, August 30, 2007
update
Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. Yesterday we finally took our playmobils in the little purple pool, and set them up in their boats. It was fun. Here are two pictures and a video. The one in the big boat aka the yatch are the Morgans and some of the browns, and the ones in the paddle boat are the browns. Well hope ya'll enjoy this update, and I promice to update again tomorrow !!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
that is anwesome video u guys made of the playmobile!
-sarah<33
That's a good idea, putting the boats in the little pool. Sometime you should try putting them in the big pool, though you'd want to take the pictures from the deck to protect your camera.
thats so cool annie. Is that the eric's yaght? lol
Post a Comment