Saturday, August 25, 2007

update




sorry I haven't updated in a while. I didn't have any pictures to post but now I do, and I have a video too. So yesterday me and Lucie and Aidan took our playmobils outside to take pictures of them camping. Here is a picture of my # 1 families that have like everything. The Morgans are the ones on the grass and the browns are the ones on the sand. I also took a picture of the trees. Oh and the video is a video of the fire works on the 4th of July but really on the 30 of June because that is when Penfield celebrated the 4th of July this year, and sorry it doesn't have any sound its because I took it with my old camera and that camera doesn't have any sound on it, but it is still fun to watch so hope ya'll enjoy it. Oh yeah on Monday I am going to post pictures of our playmobils sailing in their boats in the little purple pool outside.

4 comments:

KT aka Kiwi<3 said...

cool playmobile trip!!! lol looks like funnn! i want 2 play 2! cant wait 2 see u today!!!

PTChick said...

That video is really cool. You could make silent films with that old camera.

Monkeybaby14 said...

oh cool annie! nice pictures and video!!!

was that the video for the fire works from this year? or last year?

-sarah♥

Ian Dewey said...

I like the fireworks video a lot, I'm kinda surprised by how well you can actually see them.