Saturday, April 14, 2007


Here is a picture of Lily and Lola in their basket that I took on Easter. Lola is the one on the right and Lily is the one on the left or Lola is the one with her head laying down. Hope you all have a great day !!!!

4 comments:

Ian Dewey said...

I hope someone invents a red-eye reducer someday capable of getting rid of the dog's red-eye.

Lucia said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW (so cute!!!!!) Was that really after there shave? I couldn't remember whether we shaved them on Easter Vigil or not. . .

Monkeybaby14 said...

awww! there so cute!!!!! as always! ha ha ha! lol.

i bet the rabbits would look really weird if we shaved them... lol

-sarah*

ps: ian never comments me anymore on my blog....

PTChick said...

the dogs have red eyes. that is becausethey are meat eaters. I learned somewhere that if you shine a lite in the animlas eye you can tell if it eats meat or vegetation. Red means meat, and yellow means vegetation.