Today me and Lucie made Easter baskets for everybody in the family, that would be a total of 10. It was hard, but fun. The hard part was that since I like making sure everybody gets the same amount we have to count each thing and then find out how many things everybody gets. I like doing it, I don't know why but I do. Oh by the way Lucie you did a great job thanks for doing it with me. Here are two pictures of all of the fruity jelly beans and all of the M&Ms. We also got spice jelly beans and other candies. Well hope you like this update. Oh by the way I took these pictures they are not from the internet.
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
CANDY CANDY CANDY !!!!!!!
Today me and Lucie made Easter baskets for everybody in the family, that would be a total of 10. It was hard, but fun. The hard part was that since I like making sure everybody gets the same amount we have to count each thing and then find out how many things everybody gets. I like doing it, I don't know why but I do. Oh by the way Lucie you did a great job thanks for doing it with me. Here are two pictures of all of the fruity jelly beans and all of the M&Ms. We also got spice jelly beans and other candies. Well hope you like this update. Oh by the way I took these pictures they are not from the internet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
awesome! what did u guys put in everyone's easter baskets?
-sarah*
Mmmm candyyyyyy....
Oh and thank you Annie and Lucie for making those Easter baskets. I can't wait to eat my candy on Easter!
Yum-O! That looks delicious!
You're welcome, Annie! Thanks for letting me help!!
Lucia
Post a Comment