Sorry I haven't updated anything in the past few days. I now have something to post. Right now it is 3:31, and I have 29 minutes until Arthur is on. Every day I save my appetite for Arthur. I am going to have crackers. Here is a picture of my crackers that I am going to have and my hungry stomach. Oh by the way I have 12 days until my dvds come out. They are the 6th season of Full House and the 4th season of 7th Heaven !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thursday, March 15, 2007
Sorry.
Sorry I haven't updated anything in the past few days. I now have something to post. Right now it is 3:31, and I have 29 minutes until Arthur is on. Every day I save my appetite for Arthur. I am going to have crackers. Here is a picture of my crackers that I am going to have and my hungry stomach. Oh by the way I have 12 days until my dvds come out. They are the 6th season of Full House and the 4th season of 7th Heaven !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
You... you posted a picture of your stomach??!!
I thought the picture of your stomach was funny, especially when put together with the post. =D
I LOVE CRACKERS!!!!!!<333333
-sarah*
Lol, I'm not mad at you, don't worry! I like the picture of your stomach as well. I thought it was funny. And I love crackers too!!!!
Post a Comment