This is another boy that I like. He is from 7th Heaven. His name is Adam LaVorgna. He is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute :-). Oh by the way I hope nobody is sick of seeing the smiley face, I just love making them. Well hope you all have a great night sleep. Good night and good luck. Oh by the way HAPPY SPRING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope the weather gets warm so that I can wear my carpris. They are very hip and fun to wear !!!!!
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
My other favorite boy !!!!!!
This is another boy that I like. He is from 7th Heaven. His name is Adam LaVorgna. He is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute :-). Oh by the way I hope nobody is sick of seeing the smiley face, I just love making them. Well hope you all have a great night sleep. Good night and good luck. Oh by the way HAPPY SPRING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope the weather gets warm so that I can wear my carpris. They are very hip and fun to wear !!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I find it interesting seeing the different kinds of smileys people use, so keep going Annie. The ones I come across most often when it comes to smiling facs are:
:-) :) :] =) =] ^_^
I like the last one the most I think.
He is cute! And I want it to be warm also.
Boys are cute. Unlucky for me, the ones I like from tv and movies are about thirty and older or anime dudes. I suppose it is silly to like cartoon characters, but I like them anyway no matte what others think.
lol. i want warm weather today! it was really warm today! ;)
-sarah*
Post a Comment