Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Today's update !!!!!!!!!




Hello ya all. Tonight it is Gilmore Girls. I love that show. Here are some pictures of one of my favorite actress Mackenzie Rosman from 7th Heaven on the cwtv on Sunday nights at 8:00 any ways, on the show she plays the daughter Ruthie. I love that name. When I have kids if I ever have kids I want to name one Ruthie. Here are all of the other names I want to name my kids, and here are three pictures of her. The one of her older from the season they are in now and one from like 7 or 8 years ago is her little. Well hope you enjoy this update !
Names:
1. Aubrey
2. Caleb
3. Henri
4. Riley ( Girl )
5. Bach Johann Sabastian
6. Morgan ( Girl )
7. Lindsay
8. Madeline
9. Paige
10. Leslie ( Girl )
11. Sierra ( Girl )
12. Georgia
13. Lorelai ( Girl )
14. Ruthie
15. Hallie
16. Haylie
17. Grace
18. December
19. Shawn
20. Carlos
21. Airiana
22. Beverley
23. Kathryn
24. Miley ( Girl )
25. Taylor ( Girl )
26. Elizabeth
27. Heidi
28. America ( Girl )

3 comments:

Lucia said...

Oh my goodness! I hope you don't have that many kids! That's a ton! I like those pictures of Ruthie.
Lucie

Ian Dewey said...

Those are good names.

Monkeybaby14 said...

thats a lot of names annie! dude!

-sarah*