Thursday, February 15, 2007

Everybody has a pal ....


Here is a picture of pal from Arthur.

4 comments:

Ian Dewey said...

I wonder if our dogs can talk to Isabella like Pal talks to Kate...

Lucia said...

That would be funny. We'd never know if they would talk though, seeing as they would speak their own language.
Lucie

Monkeybaby14 said...

lol! i wonder also ian... lol! I remember when alex & I thought our barbies would come to life! we would go up into the bunk bed, and turn off the lights to see if they moved or some thing 2 "who let the dogs out", but that didn't work, so we left them standing up all night, until one of them fell over in the morning, we thought it moved, but actually the barbie fell off the barbie stand. Isn't that funny?

-sarah****

KT aka Kiwi<3 said...

I luv pal!