Sunday, April 30, 2006

Today was fun !

Today was a fun day. You see first at 8:30 am our friend Matt called saying he and his wife and baby daughter Makenna were coming over sometime after their church serviccce. Then we went to church and that was fun. Then we went to the pet store to look at the cute puppies for the fun of it and we saw these two little puppies that looked like Lily and Lola and I said oh this one can be Lily and this one can be Lola to Lucie then I found out they were boys so never mind that. They we came home and played playmobils. Then at around 12:30 or 1:00 pm Matt, Sonya and Makenna came over, oh by the way Makenna is 5 months old and is very cute. They stayed until 7:00 ish or so even though they said that they had to leave at 6:30 and oh yeah Liz, Mark, Gabe and Kieran came over too so we saw two different friends. I hope you all had a good day too ! Oh by the way since Matt and Sonya like to play frisbee Alfie, Ian, Lucie, Matt, Sonya, Tim and dad all played while I watched Makenna. It was fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Monkeybaby14 said...

It sounds like you had an awesome day annie! I had a great day yesterday also. Well first of all, i got to sleep in because i went to church yesterday and dad didn't mind me not going to church 2. Because i abosolutly despise going twise. But yeah... Then later i played with my sister katie & alex playing Bat mittin. That was fun! Then around 1:00ish or so, alex & I went to the library. WE got movies and i got an Anime book that i have been looking for. That was good for me! :) Well talk to you later,

-sarah* ;)