Monday, April 17, 2006

A



Here is a picture of the browns and the Morgans in Disneyworld ! The Browns are the ones with all the girls and the Morgans are the ones with the girls and the boy. Oh and if your wondering they are in front of a tv.

4 comments:

Lucia said...

Aw, I love that picture Annie! We'll have to take one of the Sheets/Depies!!!
LUCIEEE

KT aka Kiwi<3 said...

LOL,
thats kinda funny

Monkeybaby14 said...

thats cute annie ;) I hope that mean girl doesn't comment on your playmobiles again. she was really stupid... and mean about it, And don't go on her blog. Its disgusting... trust katie & I. LOL ;)

see ya tomorrow,

-sarah****

Monkeybaby14 said...

SPEAKING OF PLAYMOBILES.... WE ARE ALSO GOING TO PLAY PLAYMOBILES TOMORROW!!!! IN THE CASTLE! LOL :)

like that idea? Thats always fun to do that with you and lucie. You know?

-sarah*