On Friday we went for a walk in a park called corbets glen, and I took some pictures there. Then yesterday we went to the church picnic near lake Ontario and I took some pictures of that along with a picture of my playmobils there so that I can say that they actually went to a beach, and not to a beach in our sand box which is what I usually do.
Monday, September 22, 2008
yesterday and Friday
On Friday we went for a walk in a park called corbets glen, and I took some pictures there. Then yesterday we went to the church picnic near lake Ontario and I took some pictures of that along with a picture of my playmobils there so that I can say that they actually went to a beach, and not to a beach in our sand box which is what I usually do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
those are beautiful pictures annie! =] didn't u take some exact pictures like that tunnel once before?
Post a Comment