Saturday, August 09, 2008

driving and new car.....





So the other day I started driving on real roads instead of in a parking lot. We got down huber, down to ferman, to fellows road park and then back to almost carter and turn around and do it four times back and forth. I go around 30 miles per hour or so. It is fun, but hard at the same time. Today we got a new car. Back in 1997 me and my dad went to look at a red quest, because for some reason I loved quest but red ones the most. Well it turns out that we got a 2001 red quest today. It is the first car that we have ever had with two sliding doors on each side which I love the sliding doors on mini vans that is why I love mini vans. Here are some pictures of it. Oh and here is a picture of the villager and the new quest. The quest is the red one. It think it is a bit bigger then the villager, but I am not sure.

1 comment:

Monkeybaby14 said...

omg!!!! thats awesome annie! what a cool new car! if u can drive, i will be able to do so too! i just have to finish up the book and get my permit! lol