Yesterday we went to the airshow ! It was fun. They had the thunderbirds there, and they were really cool. During the show they tell you what way to look so they will say now look to your left for this plane or look to your right, but at one point they didn't say where to look and a really noisey plane came. Here are two pictures that I took.
Monday, July 28, 2008
Airshow !!!
Yesterday we went to the airshow ! It was fun. They had the thunderbirds there, and they were really cool. During the show they tell you what way to look so they will say now look to your left for this plane or look to your right, but at one point they didn't say where to look and a really noisey plane came. Here are two pictures that I took.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's so cool!! I want to see an airshow like that sometime.
oh wow! thats really cool annie! ;]
Post a Comment