Wednesday, March 05, 2008

New pictures




Here are some more pictures that I took on Thursday night. I took a lot of pictures that night and have more that I will post in a couple of days. For some reason these days I really enjoy taking pictures.

4 comments:

Monkeybaby14 said...

you love taking nature pictures a lot don't you annie, just like ian?



pretty pics<333

KT aka Kiwi<3 said...

Im not sure what i want for my birthday. whatever u give me i will like. i think i wanna have u guys come over for a sleepover on friday the day before my b-day because if we were to do it on my real birthday i would have youth group and that wouldn't work. so yeah

KT aka Kiwi<3 said...

ummm... i like jewelry, clothes other stuff. i dont really have anything in mind. o you know what i like , u know the dolphin blanket that sarah has that is made out of like a fleese and its really soft. i like those. i think u can get them at jo anns or maybe at walmart. not to sure but i think so. what should i have as a dessert this year?? i dont wanna do chocolate pie this year because im not really in the mood. hmmm....OOOO ik maybe icecream cake? idk write back to me what u think.

KT aka Kiwi<3 said...

yeah ok. so like call me when its a good time to Celebrate! =]] lol.