Thursday, February 07, 2008
Still Making...
So I am still making cds of my pictures, I have so many pictures that it takes a while. At first I had problems, because I have so many of them, but now I just make a whole month full, because you can fit like 800 pictures on one cd, and that is how many I have in one month. I hope that the sun comes out soon so that I can take some sun setting pictures some day, because we haven't had a sun set in a while I am getting sick of not having anything to take pictures of every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's really too bad there hasn't been more sun, it can make Winter a lot more enjoyable. Especially now with all the ice on everything, the sun would make things particularly beautiful.
how many picture cds do you have now annie?
Post a Comment