Yesterday for Christmas I got new speakers for my computer, hot glue sticks, since I love to hot glue, a 15 dollars i tunes gift card, a new pack of cards, the new game of life game which means I am the only person I know that has two game of life games, music and lyrics on dvd, Felicity An American girl movie on dvd, high school musical 2 on dvd, 7th Heaven season 5 on dvd, a really really really big bottle of poland spring water, water from france, and some playmobils. I think that is it. Here are two pictures. One of Lily and Lola in sweaters that I got for them, and one of the poland spring water that I got. Lily is wearing the blue sweater and Lola the red one.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Christmas
Yesterday for Christmas I got new speakers for my computer, hot glue sticks, since I love to hot glue, a 15 dollars i tunes gift card, a new pack of cards, the new game of life game which means I am the only person I know that has two game of life games, music and lyrics on dvd, Felicity An American girl movie on dvd, high school musical 2 on dvd, 7th Heaven season 5 on dvd, a really really really big bottle of poland spring water, water from france, and some playmobils. I think that is it. Here are two pictures. One of Lily and Lola in sweaters that I got for them, and one of the poland spring water that I got. Lily is wearing the blue sweater and Lola the red one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
AWWWwww! how cute annie! :] thats a lot of stuff u got more christmas! lol.
-sarah♥
this is a huge water bottle
Post a Comment