Here are some pictures of the moon that I took the other night. Also here is a picture of one of my favorite kind of doughnuts which is a blueberry one, and a picture of Lorelai and Rory Gilmore that I took from the camera the other night while me and Lucie were watching it on my t.v. I think it came out better then one of my old ones from my old camera.
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Here are some pictures of the moon that I took the other night. Also here is a picture of one of my favorite kind of doughnuts which is a blueberry one, and a picture of Lorelai and Rory Gilmore that I took from the camera the other night while me and Lucie were watching it on my t.v. I think it came out better then one of my old ones from my old camera.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is a beautiful picture of the moon that u took annie! so pretty!
-sarah♥
The moon pics are really good. They are nice a crips. The dough nut is yummy. The pic from Gilmore girls is interesting. What I think that is really cool is that when you take a pic from the tv, you see the tv line that you don't normallly see.
Remember all the trouble we had getting that Lorelai-Rory Picture!
Post a Comment