Monday, July 23, 2007

Hey ya'll





Here are some pictures or our day Lilys that are finally up ! I took them on Saturday. Those are my favorite kind of flowers, because I like the name Lily ! Oh the last two ones with the blueback round I took one on Saturday and one last year. I take them with the flash off and thats why they come out that way way. The one that is a little lighter is the one from last year and the one that is darker is the one from this year. Also I am trying to decided what I should save up my money for a new camera like the one our friends have or a portiable t.v. that I can put in area 51 aka my computer place that I don't let anybody sit there. So yeah.

1 comment:

Monkeybaby14 said...

very pretty annie! i like them!

-sarah♥