Well this weekend I listened to my radiothon that I listen to every year. They made thie goal of money that they wanted. So yeah. Last night me and Ian and dad went on the canal walk again and I took some photos. Here is one that is the best one that I took. Hope ya'll like it.
Monday, June 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh cool annie! i like the picture! check my blog! i re-did my too! plus i put a new entry on... about some thing.. NEW that just happened to me recently! check it out soon!
-sarah♥
ps: tell lucie to check it out too,... she will be happy! :)
That's going in the sunset pictures folder. It's SO pretty! They just keep getting better!
PS Sarah, I checked your blog, and I don't quite understand. What do you mean your done with Adam? Where did he go?
Post a Comment