hey annie,aww! i love it! They both look so cute! I wish i could see them, i haven't seen them in a long time. Well thats because i haven't been to your house in ages! lol ;)-sarah h.
annie,you should show a picture of the sheet boys on your new website, so everyone knows what they look like, like the idea?-sarah haehn
I like the picture, even though it's a little fuzzy. Actually, I think that makes it look better.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
hey annie,
aww! i love it! They both look so cute! I wish i could see them, i haven't seen them in a long time. Well thats because i haven't been to your house in ages! lol ;)
-sarah h.
annie,
you should show a picture of the sheet boys on your new website, so everyone knows what they look like, like the idea?
-sarah haehn
I like the picture, even though it's a little fuzzy. Actually, I think that makes it look better.
Post a Comment